if you have any questions about this zapper, please check if is there your question here? if not, please contact us email@example.com, we will reply and help to solve before you purchase or you have purchased already.
we do not sell this zapper in our official website, if you are intesesting at this product. please go to these online martetplace to purchase:
* What is this outdoor zapper’s size/dimension and how much does it weight - size/dimension: 10 x 10 x 14 inch and 6.17 lb
* What is the package’s size/dimension and how much does it weight? - package size/dimension: 16 x 11 x 11 inch and 7.5 lb including product package and shipping packaging.
* is the bug zapper waterproof or does it work in the water/rainy weather? - we make this zapper with waterproof material and special for electronic component parts. However, we do not suggest leaving the bug zapper on on a rainy day because it could pose as a danger in different situations. We do not recommend using it under water as it is also a dangerous situation to place it in.
* how long is the power cable and which standard is it? - the cord is 5.5 ft/65 in, and regular standard plug is AC 120V/60HZ, 32W
* is this outdoor insect killer lantern safe for people when it is connected and using power? - Yes. Firstly, this insect lantern had been approved UL, (UL No. Is E344797), which the customer can locate in UL Database.Secondly, the strict mesh design is meant to keep any body parts (children and adults included) away from slipping into zapper.
* How do you clear out the insect remains and keep the zapper clean - there’s a holder on the bottom that requires unscrewing two screws to detach it from the body; it includes a free accessory brush to clean up the zapper.
* if the bulb is broken or stops working, what should i do? where can i buy the bulb? - the bulb is an important part for the insect killer zapper; we do not sell it, but we provide a limited 3 year warranty for the bulb; if the bulb has a problem, we can offer help to the customer to replace the bulb with a new one. Usually this heavy duty bulb can last up to for 3-5 years.
what's feature about this zapper?
how does this zapper to kill bugs? how to zappe insect?and does this zapper work in daylight?
some customer said: no works at all, I must told you "once touch, must dead, please max your volume and listen that zapping "music"
the newest and completed video to learn how to change bulb for this outdoor zapper(very easy processing)